Now taking back up offers
Purchase a beautiful new home in the La Sierra neighborhood of Riverside!
Model Home and Sales Office Open 34 new single-family homes in the beautiful neighborhood of La Sierra in Riverside. Situated at the corner of Collett Avenue and La Sierra Avenue, Collett Crossings is a boutique community of single-family detached homes featuring up to five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Thoughtfully designed interiors with contemporary finishes, gourmet kitchens, master suites, and open concept floorplans make Collett Crossings the perfect place to call home. Its central location near the 91 Freeway allows for convenient access to Orange County and throughout the Inland Empire.
Sales Office – By Appointment Only
4260 Vermillion Court | Riverside, CA 92505
- Contemporary Spanish and Bungalow architecture
- Private front porches (per plan)
- Durable stucco or composite siding with decorative stone veneer (per plan)
- Fully finished two‐car side by side direct access garage with remote
- Professionally designed front landscaping with irrigation included
- Illuminated house numbers
- Thoughtfully designed open concept floorplans
- Nine‐foot ceilings at first floor
- 3.5‐inch baseboards throughout
- Raised six‐panel interior doors
- Prewiring for light fixture or ceiling fan in great room and primary bedroom
- Ceramic tile flooring at entries, kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms (three color options)
- Convenient second floor laundry rooms (per plan)
- Linen cabinet and laundry room cabinets (per plan)
- Eat in breakfast peninsula or island (per plan)
- Solid stone granite countertops with six-inch backsplash (three color options)
- Brushed stainless-steel pull-out faucet
- White thermofoil shaker style cabinets
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
- Stainless steel single basin sink
- Primary bedroom with adjoining bath
- Large walk-in closets
- Soaking tub and separate stand-up shower with glass door enclosure
- Shaker style cabinetry with granite countertops with dual sinks
Efficiency and Tech
- Solar ready
- Pre-wire for data at great room and all bedrooms
- Conduit ready for vehicle charger
- USB plug in kitchen and primary bedroom
- LED lighting throughout
- High efficiency electric heat pump water heater
- High efficiency air conditioning and heating
- Reinforced backing for TV wall mount in family room and primary bedroom
- Private community barbeque with covered picnic area, outdoor fitness center and tot lot
- Professionally designed and manicured landscaping throughout
Available Upgrade Options
- Choice to customize flooring
- Choice of designer countertops and backsplashes with endless material and color options
- Option to add refrigerator, washer, and dryer
- Option to add window coverings
- Larger backyard patio hardscape option
- More available upgrade options at the Design Studio
Total Homes: 34 (7 have been set aside for income-qualified first-time home buyers)
Good Faith Deposit: $15,000 payable to Ticor Title Company
Community HOA Dues: $185/month (at buildout)
Community Amenities: Barbeque with covered picnic area, outdoor fitness center and tot lot
HOA Includes: Maintenance of community amenities, front yard landscaping and irrigation, common area landscaping and irrigation, community private street maintenance and street lighting
Tax Rate: Total tax rate estimated at 1.25% including all local school and county fees
Collett Crossings is located in the Alvord Unified School District. The assigned public schools are:
4100 Golden Ave.
Riverside, Ca 92505-3403
Villegas Middle School
3754 Harvill Ln.
Riverside, Ca 92503-4680
La Sierra High School
4145 La Sierra Ave.
Riverside, Ca 92505-2938
Thank you for your interest in Collett Crossings. The model home and sales office are now open. For more information please join our interest list or contact us via the email or phone number below.
By Appointment Only
4260 Vermillion Court | Riverside, CA 92505
(909) 276-1777 – Call or Text
Pre-Qualify for a Home Loan
Jeff Hatz (NMLS #301988)
JHatz@loandepot.com | (949) 799-3051
INTERACTIVE AREA MAP
In our continuing effort to improve the design and function of the home through the development process, La Sierra 34, LLC reserves the right to modify locations, homes, plans, phasing, improvements, materials, finishes, colors, landscaping and amenities without prior notice or obligation. All square footage(s) are approximate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Ownership at Collett Crossings features automatic membership in the community homeowner(s) association with monthly dues which provide for private streets and common area landscaping maintenance.
La Sierra 34, LLC is a member of the National Community Renaissance family of companies. Every community is developed, built, sold and warranted by a separate legal entity. Sales brokerage services provided by Strategic Sales and Marketing Group, Inc. DRE #01862116.